PANORAMA brings together real-world, case-based solutions to conservation and development challenges across several themes such as "protected areas" or "marine and coastal conservation". These solutions have proven positive impacts and are shared on a single platform thanks to the PANORAMA partnership led by IUCN and GIZ. IUCN coordinates the “protected areas solutions” community.
Learn from best practices in protected areas and other themes on: www.panorama.solutions
In a nutshell
- This platform was launched after the World Parks Congress in November 2014.
- PANORAMA is now developing into a growing partnership promoting solutions across several themes.
- It provides a useful service to a wide variety of partners, facilitating cross-sectoral learning from proven experiences.
- It has long-term backing and sponsorship thanks to a strong and growing partnership, currently led by IUCN and GIZ.
- The solutions are being documented, shared and promoted through a web platform, integration into capacity development materials, in-person workshops and forums, as well as communications and advocacy products.